Thursday, July 19, 2012

     Tough discussions, long quizzes and term examinations. I have been too occupied with plenty of school stuffs. Sleepless nights, which ended up to me sleeping during class hours instead. I've been facing a great pressure and sometimes, I just can't deal with it. It tough, very tough. But, on the happy note, 3 more semesters and I'm off. I just think about it from time to time to motivate myself when times get rough and I feel like giving up. A year and a more and then that's it! :)

     Enough for that, I also celebrated my 20th birthday last 14th of July. It was just a simple celebration which I celebrated with my family and of course, my lovey. Although I celebrated my day with high fever and tonsillitis, I still had a blast. He sees to it that I am happy on my birthday and I highly appreciate his efforts. Wasn't able to take good pictures as well because I hated my face, that sick face. :/

     And lastly, I was finally able to finish the video I made for him on his birthday. I mean not really good with stuffs like that. I just really gave it a try and I am satisfied with the outcome. :)

     I'd love to share more but this is already long, next time, maybe. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment