Monday, June 25, 2012

     And I'm back to the world of blogging. It's been a while from being on hiatus. A lot of things happened. Internet connection's down for over a week just in time classes have started. Asking about how was the first two weeks of class? The first week of classes was all about chillin' and catching up with friends. Meanwhile, the pressure is on during the second week and I believe it would be until the last day of the semester. I never thought having only 12 units for semester would still be hell. Quizzes and oral recitations will be my bestfriend this semester, I guess. Oh well, we must learn and sometimes we have to learn the hard way. Anyway here are glimpse of what happened during the month.

First day.


And the rest of the month.







No comments:

Post a Comment