Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28, 2012 - God is good, all the time.

     No words can exactly describe how thankful I am today. His mercy works on me, again. It may sound like it's no big deal but for it is. I arrived at the university 45mins earlier from my class and went straight ahead to the library. I browsed for books I could borrow while waiting for the bell to kick off my class. Later did I realized it was already 10 minutes past 10. Hurriedly, I went to my classroom. "Thank God, I'm not yet late." Then I suddenly remembered I am assigned to give the "nugget of the day" as they call it. That's a quote or passage from the bible to inspire everyone and I wasn't able to prepare for it. Bad vibes, right? I browsed through twitter to look for a good quote when our instructor arrived. This day isn't going to be good, I thought. But what rings a bell into my ear is that our exam is postponed and we are free to go. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment